Valentine’s Day is quickly approaching, are you ready?
I’ve put together a few gift ideas for whoever your Valentine may be!
For the Dudes:
- Record: Obviously he’ll need to have a record player ha but one of Chappy’s favorite gifts to receive is a new record!
- Record Player: If they don’t have a player maybe snag this awesome Gadget for him!
- Wallet: If your man is anything like mine, he’ll keep his wallet wayyy past it’s actually life range. Do him a favor and get him an upgrade
- Watch: If I tell you the amount of times I’ve bought Chappy a watch and he’s lost or broke it you would think I’m crazy. But that’s pretty much why a watch is always a great gift idea for Chappy
- Sunglasses: I take everything I just said about watches back. I have bought double the amount of sunglasses for Chappy. So again this always the perfect gift!
For the Ladies: (*hint hint* Chappy.)
- Necklace: Statement necklaces are basically the only jewelry I really switch out. I love this simple and timeless piece from Anthropologie
- Earrings: Now just because I don’t typically change my earrings out doesn’t mean I don’t want new ones ha.
- Portable Power Bank: If you’re anything like me, your phone is probably always dying. I take about 1000 pictures of my dogs and baby daily so this little charger would be the perfect solution
- Pillow: Girls can never have enough throw pillows. Never.
- Coffee Mug: I have a slight obsession with coffee mugs. Especially Rae Dunn coffee mugs.
For the Babes:
- Llama Llama I Love You: Waylen loves all the Llama Llama books so of course he has to have the Valentines Day one!
- Llama Llama Plush: Because how cute is this!
- Shoes: I’m all about the practical gift for kids. Waylen needs shoes, so I got him shoes. Also these are currently the only shoes that will fit his chunky feet.
- Rocking Pig: I’ve been trying to convince Chappy we need this for pretty much Waylen’s entire life. Isn’t it adorable?!? And it’s on sale right now so it’s a win-win!
Now if you’re reading this SO last minute you can’t possibly have time to get something shipped for your loved one you can always go with couples facials or massages! I cannot get Chappy a massage because he literally hates them and would be miserable ha but we will be getting couples facials in honor of Vday this year!
Hope this gave you guys some inspiration!
PS my Ready to Ship weavings are 15% off through Valentine’s Day! Check them out ➡️ HERE!