Father’s Day is right around the corner and I am so excited to shower my baby daddy with gifts! Last year we knew we were pregnant so we did a little celebrating but this year is the real deal so I want to make sure his day is extra special. Below I’ve put together a list of some of my favorite gift items for all those baby daddies out there!
- Matching Hats: I mean how cute are these?? Jake and Winn have the most adorable hats for your little dude/dudette and they make matching ones for adults. You alwaysssss see cute matching things for mother-daughters out there but it’s rare to find anything for the boys so when I came across these I knew I had to snag a set.
- Matching Sweaters: Now this Beau Hudson sweater can work for sons, daughters, mothers, or fathers… like you can literally have an entire family of matching adorableness ha. But really, I love these sweaters so much that I may have snuck in one for myself when ordering for Waylen and Chappy. Can you say awkward family photo???!
- Star Wars Coffee Mug: We used to refer to our dog Ramone as Yoda when he was a puppy so these silly Star Wars mugs from Etsy seemed like the perfect corny Father’s Day gift.
- Facial: Who says girls are the only ones who want a little pampering on their special day? Charlotte’s Mud Facial Bar offers a facial specifically geared towards men which I figured would be the perfect gift for my baby daddy since he HATES massages but loves getting his hair shampooed. I figured a facial is kind of the happy median, right?? ha.
- The Beer Geek Handbook: Now you guys know Chappy is really into craft cocktails but if you didn’t know, he’s actually also really into craft beers. When I came across this book I knew it would be the perfect gift for Chappy and the perfect addition to our coffee table stack.
- Funny Card: So normally I think cards are a complete waste of money; that was until I discovered all the hilarious cards on Etsy! So Chappy has this thing where anytime Waylen spits up he panics. “I NEED HELP! I NEED HELP! I NEED HELP!” After seriously RUNNING to help him while imagining all the horrible things that could have just happened to my adorable little baby, I usually only have to wipe a quarter size amount of spit-up off his sleeve. So that is why is card is seriously PERFECT for him!
Overall I think I did pretty good with picking out some great gifts for his first real Father’s Day. No socks or ties for him this year ha. Now that I’ve set the bar though I’ll need to keep up my awesome gift giving skills so I might need help in the future! What are your favorite things to get/give for Father’s Day??!