Mother’s Day is right around the corner so I thought it’d be the perfect time to put together a gift guide (and then forward it to my husband so he doesn’t forget ha!)
Now my dream Mother’s Day would be to just sleep in, get breakfast in bed with the fam, and then spend the day with my little man while Chappy is right by my side to take care of every fuss, whine, mealtime, and diaper change. Of course though, I am not one to turn down presents so here’s a few perfect gifts for Mother’s Day.
- Coffee Mug: I have this weird obsession with coffee mugs. Sooo this girl can never have too many!
- Crossbody Bag: I seriously love this bag! It would’ve the perfect addition to any Spring or Summer wardrobe!
- Embroidered Loop: As a breastfeeding mama I think this one speaks for itself
- T-shirt: Maybe I just have some weird fixation with boobs but I saw this shirt and told Chappy that he HAD to buy it for me.
- Earrings: Now if anyone really knows me they know I probably only change my earrings out about once a year but that doesn’t mean I don’t like to have a statement pair on hand for when that time actually comes!
- Faux Cactus: Because is you follow me on Instagram you know I can’t keep any plants alive
- Charcoal Shower Brush: Mother’s Day is about pampering yourself (right?) well anyways this charcoal brush is the perfect way to give yourself a little pampering in your every day life
- Facial: Now you can never go wrong with a facial! Or even a massage or pedicure! Any pampering is always approved!
Hope this helps!
Also- shameless plug for my weavings- but this guy is only $40 right now with code “instagiveaway” so RUN before the sale ends ➡️ Mrs Chappy Designs.
(Now Chappy if you’re reading this you don’t have to buy everything but I mean, every girl likes to be spoiled sometimes 😉)