It’s officially my favorite time of the year! Seriously I love love LOVE finding the perfect little something’s for all my friends and family. I know most people love getting the gifts but I genuinely love giving way more.
Here are a few of my favorite Stocking Stuffer ideas for HIM:
- New Wallet: Chappy is in desperate need of a new wallet so this had to be first on my list
- Beard Kit: Recently Chappy has acquired a beard, I think out of laziness but nonetheless he’s been asking for supplies so I thought this would be the perfect little starter kit
- Guitar Picks: Waylen’s been stealing (and losing) all of Chappy’s picks so he’s in desperate need of a restock
- Wireless Charger: Chappy is always breaking or losing his phone charger so I thought this would be perfect for him!
- Manicure Set: Because Chappy is literally always stealing and losing my shit
- Tie: If Chappy was responsible for purchasing this own business attire he would be going to work naked. Any one else’s husband like this??
Stocking Stuffers for your Little:
- Nylon Knifes: I know what you’re thinking, knifes for a toddler?!? But Waylen loves helping in the kitchen and this way I can safely put him to work!
- Wood Bead Lace Kit: Cute and perfect way to help improve your little ones motor skills!
- Slumberkins Hedgehog: Because isn’t this the cutest thing you’ve ever seen?!
- Bumble Bath: Because Waylen loves bath time and I love natural products!
Stocking Stuffers for HER:
- Coffee Scrub: This stuff is seriously the best! If you just get one thing from this list, get this!
- Jade Roller: I have seriously always wanted to try one of these! They’re supposed to enhance circulation, reduce puffiness, improve skin elasticity, and more!
- Gloves: Somehow I can never find gloves when I need them. These are perfect for any occasion and you don’t have to take them off to check your Instagram
- Socks: I swear I’ve purchased 1000 no show socks but somehow I can only find one pair at any given moment
- Hair Ties: The perfect accessory to add a little style to your messy bun!
Some other fun little filler gifts for anyone could be candy, (duh!) lotto scratch offs, mini liquor bottles, gift cards, or even some local coffee beans! Hope this guide helps you with your last minute Christmas shopping! To be honest my shopping’s been done for weeks 😬